- Sovereignty and Autonomy
- Choctalking on Other Realities is a one-woman theatrical production that evokes the richness and fluidity of Howe’s prose and her particular sense of place.
- Beyond The Chief Exhibit provides an opportunity for those of us at the University of Illinois to consider the indigenous history of our campus and the state in which we live. The signs in this public art exhibit include the names of a dozen Indigenous peoples whose homelands are within the boundaries of the state of Illinois.
- Indigeneity Series marks a community-grounded intellectual project that challenges and disrupts common constructs such as race, ethnicity, and nation.
- Native Feminisms explores the development of Native feminist thought in the United States and Canada and to provide a groundbreaking opportunity for indigenous women to develop indigenous feminist theory and politics.
- Roundtable on Racial Oppression offers a response to the forms of racial harassment witnessed at the University of Illinois during the 2006-07 academic year.
- LeAnne Howe speaks with "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart" in a visit to the Native American House